Sunday, September 21, 2008

(taking a break from the irritating facts!!!!)

I've made two important decisions today.


My first decision concerns my schedule tomorrow. 'cmon, make a guess. You can't? Find out tomorrow.

Second decision...ahahaha I'm not gonna tell you, its just gotta do with the hated word of the century: chemistry. Guess what, the moles can start lasering each other off our skin while the anodes and cathodes can start crossing over (chiasma HAHA) and screw up the entire set up for all i care.

If I hadn't been a lazyarse at the start of the year, or rather, the middle of sec three, I wouldn't be doing this. But time is ticking, ticking, tickinggg........


Bio and geography, on the other hand, happen to be my two favourite subjects so I'll piaaaa like crazy for these, same goes for history and emaths. Amaths will be done too, just to be on the safe side.


Life's good. (...) Not much progress made today though, some binomials done (freaking tough question with 8!, 9! and 10! etc.), and some parts of the circulatory system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anyway, I must be the laggiest person on planet earth.

I only heard about the freaking china milk situation when Annia sms-ed me about it. Hah, its really dumb. If you happen to be slightly more laggy concerning this piece of news than me, which I deem highly impossible, here's what:

Farmers and middlemen in China have added loads of Melamine, a chemical used to boost protein readings in milk to disguise substandard and watered down milk, in milk powders for the past few years. Recently, they have increased the amount of Melamine in their products, causing many babies to fall ill and four have been reported dead in china.



(don't eat M&M's, snickers, mentos yoghurt, dove chocs, oreo wafersticks, mon milk, dutchlady, wall's all natural mango, mini poppers ice cream, magnum ice cream, moo sandwich icecream, mini cornetto, youcan ice cream) LOL WHAT A HUGE LIST

We obviously know this is not the first incident concerning the lousy products from mainland china -.- They have uh, school uniform and sofas that cause skin allergies, fake eggs, poisonous toys, more poisonous milk powders, fake red beans or something. etc.

In my opinion, they're trying to destroy the human population or their economy. People are getting smarter to not buy food products from them, so too bad. Unfortunately, I've consumed countless plates and boxes of China made products so eh, goodluck to me, you, you, you, you and you.



Was hoping for the day after tomorrow anyway, somebody here doesn't want to live after the age of 40 because I'll probably be sick and tired of life. If mother earth doesn't destroy us soon, let these food do the painful job. HAHA.

America's economy is suffering a hell lot too...the earth is dying but I'm only willing to die at least after 35 leh how???? I still have plans for the future you know (think all my friends have been brainwashed by me talking about my future plans HAHA!!)





Everybody should have heard of this song before, right. One of my favourites - There you'll be by Faith hill. Actually, there's loads of songs I like but this is one of the best!!!

No comments: